Outdoor Training - Fresh Air & Exercise!
Yes I am open and allowed to be in Lockdown!
I train you outside in Bromham or a location that suits you, bringing all the equipment that is needed to get you in great shape! Jenna (video above) lost six stone with my outdoor training. I always give you the best motivation and guidance on your technique. Here are some reasons why I can help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals:-
- I have a BSc(Hons) in Sport & Exercise Science. This means I understand physiology and nutrition to a high level. You will receive only the best personal training that is completely bespoke to your goals.
- The location is the playing fields behind the village hall in Bromham, so easy to get to and free parking on site.
- I have been training clients for over 15 years. In that time I have helped everyone from busy mums to celebrities and my exercise advice has even been featured in the national media. Rest assured you will be hiring a trusted and experienced personal trainer.
- I make exercise fun! Regular exercise is crucial for you to achieve your goals. My sessions involve lots of different fitness methods to keep you interested. From boxing fitness to weights and short intervals of cardio, my sessions will always engage you.
- Many people who start with my personal training classify themselves as beginners. If you are a beginner you have nothing to fear! I will take time to gage exactly what you are capable of on the taster session and then week by week gradually build you up to higher levels. It is my job to ensure you enjoy your training, not hate.