Proven & Trusted Celebrity Personal Trainer
I get You In Great Shape For Your Next Project
I work around your schedule to get you in the best possible shape. As a celebrity personal trainer I have worked for production companies, national magazines and been hired by actors themselves privately. As you can see from projects I have worked on (see below), I get great results for my celebrity clients (some projects I can not mention here due to client privacy agreements).
I cover all of the UK and offer a personal training service that can provide weekly personal training sessions and even a bespoke training service if you are away on set or holiday. Whatever your fitness needs, my personal training will be with you to deliver the best results.
Why Train With Me?
- My attention to detail ensures your body peaks at the perfect time for a shoot, TV or movie appearance.
- If you need to lose weight my interval training programs are challenging but fun at the same time. I can use a variety of methods to get the most out of your body from body weight exercises to boxing pad work routines. I am also a long serving martial arts instructor (Wing Chun Kung Fu) and boxing coach. My methods get rid of stubborn fat from your entire body making your muscles look toned in only a matter of weeks.
- If you need strength and muscle definition I can build in specific routines that complement your body mechanics. My personal training is tailored to your exact goals and capabilities.
- I provide tailored nutritional plans that complement your goals and training.
- My personal training service can bring everything you need for your perfect workout to a location of your choice. I am available for hire from one hour sessions all the way to being on set with you to look after your training while your away. I ensure every personal training session is productive so you see regular changes to your body.
ADAM COCHRANE TRAINS HANNAH WATERMAN FOR HER BEST SELLING FITNESS DVD
Working with Hannah was a fun and exciting project, which ended with me in front of television cameras for the first time. I even had to learn how to move with the music (sort of) no mean feat for the choreographer, in helping Hannah present her weight loss DVD.
I trained Hannah twice a week incorporating the exercises shown in the DVD. It is the intensity and timing of these exercises that is most important. They were researched and based on the very latest and proven exercise scientific evidence and that is why Hannah got such great results. There is no reason why you can’t have results like Hannah Waterman did. My training methods will work for you just like they did for Hannah!
Kevin approached me to get him in great shape for future TV and movie projects in LA.
Kevin and I trained hard for 6 months before he left the UK to go and live in LA where he now stars as a major role in the popular series Grey’s Anatomy. It was great to work with Kevin as he really put his heart and sole into every personal training session. We became good mates and since leaving the UK I was fortunate enough to go and stay with Kevin in LA where we also trained for a couple of weeks in between walking his two lovely dogs.
I hope Kevin returns to the UK someday as I miss our interval training sprint sessions around the country parks in Bedfordshire.
KATY HILL WITH CLOSER MAGAZINE CAME TO ADAM COCHRANE FITNESS TO LOSE HER POST BABY WEIGHT AND GET A FLAT STOMACH.
It was a pleasure to train Katy Hill as she was always very keen to exercise and gave it her all. Katy particularly enjoyed the boxing pad work and actually became very good as the weeks went on. Katy also did some high intensity sprints on the cross trainer just to ensure we burned as many calories as possible in each session. We typically finished the sessions with core exercises to help flatten and strengthen her tummy after pregnancy. Katy is a very busy mum of 2 and proved that if you want it bad enough anything is possible.
SAMANTHA JANUS CAME TO ADAM COCHRANE TO GET IN TIP TOP CONDITION READY FOR HER ROLE AS NELLY FORBUSH IN SOUTH PACIFIC.
Samantha Janus trained regularly with me to get in the best possible shape for roles on the stage following her break from EastEnders. Samantha trained with a mixture of boxing pad work, short shuttle run sprints and weights to get her lean and toned. Sam was great fun train and gave it 100% every session!
ADAM TRAINS ABI TITMUSS TO SHOW HER AMAZING NEW BODY IN CLOSER MAGAZINE
Abi revealed she started to feel unhappy about her body after indulging on two holidays with her boyfriend of 9 months.
‘I gained bout 1/2st- it’s amazing how much you can put on in four weeks! I know I wasn’t big at a curvy size 10-12 and 9st 10lbs, but I felt uncomfortable and wanted to slim down for that.’
With the help of celebrity trainer Adam Cochrane, Abi- who is now a size 8-10 and 9 stone- followed his 1,500-calorie-a-day meal plan and core-strengthening workout routine.
Now Abi works out for two hours a week with Adam, doing boxing, circuit moves and core strengthening.
Click here to see the full story at Closer magazine